1783. Darton, William, 1755-1819. Relief shown pictorially. "Engraved for Guthries new system of geography." Shows provincial boundaries, Indian villages and tribal territory, river... [London, 1783].
1784. Bowen, Thomas, fl. 1749-1790. Chart showing political boundaries and rivers. Prime meridian: Ferro. Attributed to Thomas Bowen. cf. Tooley's dictionary of mapmakers. London : Published by Alexr. Hogg ... , [1784?].
1780. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: London. Map shows boundaries of provinces as they existed prior to the French Revolution. [London? : s.n., ca. 1780].
1780. Relief shown pictorially. Title within ornamental cartouche. From the Universal magazine, v. 66, June 1780. "W. long. from London." Historic Maps c... [London : J. Hinton, 1780].
25. A new and accurate map of North Carolina and part of South Carolina : with the field of battle between Earl Cornwallis and General Gates
1780. Lodge, John, -1796. Relief shown pictorially. London : J. Bew, 1780.
26. A new and accurate map of the province of New York and part of the Jerseys, New England and Canada shewing the scenes of our military operations during the present war : also the new erected state of Vermont
1780. Lodge, John, -1796. Relief shown pictorially. "Published as the act directs Octr. 31st, 1780.". London : J. Bew, 1780.
1796. Historic Maps has sheet 1, showing the western part of London; sheet 2, showing the eastern part of London and Southwark, wanting. [London? : s.n., ca. 1796].
28. A new and correct map of North America : in which the places of the principal engagements during the present war are accurately inserted
1780. Lodge, John, -1796. Relief shown pictorially. "Published as the Act directs." Prime meridian: London. From: Political magazine, v. 1, April 1780. London : ... I. Bew, Pater Noster Row, April 26th 1780.
29. A NEW AND CORRECT MAP of the WORLD Laid down according to the Newest Observations & Discoveries In several different Projections : Including ye Trade Winds Monsoons Variation of the Compass and Illustrated with a Cœlestial Planisphere, the various Systems of PTOLEMY, COPERNICUS, and TYCHO BRAHE Together w.th ye Apearances of the Planets &c.
1785. Price, C. (Charles), active 1680-1720, Marshall, Richard, printer, and Godson, W. (William). [ca. 1710?] with imprint of Chareles Price. [ca. 1710?] with imprint “Sold By George Willdey at ye Great Toy & Print Shop ye corner of Ludgate ...
30. A new map of North America with the West India Islands : divided according to the preliminary articles of peace, signed at Versailles, 20, Jan. 1783 ; wherein are particularly distinguished the United States and the several provinces, governments &ca. which compose the British dominions
1783. Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridians: Ferro and London. Insets: A particular map of Baffin and Hudson's Bay -- The passage by land to Californ... London : Printed for Robt. Sayer and Jno. Bennett, No. 53 Fleet Street ..., August 15th, 1783.