EarthWorks Geospatial Catalog

Bergen County (Sheet 82)

Author(s)
Description
Includes text. Edgewater, N.J., formerly called the Borough of Undercliff, was originally called Bull's Ferry; on the boundary between Bergen and Hudson counties. cf. Wikipedia. Historic Maps copy has sheets 81-82 of Hudson County series, showing Bull's Ferry Chemical Co., Barrett Mfg. Co., and General Chemical Co. in present day Edgewater, N.J.
Publisher
[New York : Sanborn-Perris Map Co., Limited, 1900]
Place(s)
New Jersey
Subject(s)
Real property—New Jersey—Bergen County—Maps, Real property—New Jersey—Edgewater—Maps, Bergen County (N.J.)—Maps, and Edgewater (N.J.)—Maps
Held by
Princeton
More details at