Sukuta Marmar: East Africa 1:50,000 (Kenya)
- Directorate of Overseas Survey
- Sukuta Marmar sheet is a part of 1:50,000 scale topographic Kenyan map series Y731 and its sheet number 92/1. The map is georeferenced.
- Directorate of Overseas Survey for the Survey of Kenya
- Sukuta Marmar, Laikipia District, Samburu District, Rift Valley Province, and Kenya
- imageryBaseMapsEarthCover, Topographic map, and Contour map
- Held by
- More details at
This data is hosted by Princeton, and is currently unavailable to preview and download. Stanford University does not hold this data and cannot provide access to it, at this time. If you have questions about this or other unavailable datasets from Princeton Maps and Geospatial Information Center please submit your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.