Port of Hamburg and the secondary ports of Harburg-Wilhemsburg, Altona and Cuxhaven
- United States. Office of Strategic Services. Research and Analysis Service No. 3440
- This is a port map of Hamburg and the secondary ports of Harburg-Wilhemsburg, Altona and Cuxhaven, Germany, shown at a ca. 1:14,925 scale. This city map was created by the United States Office of Strategic Services..
- Office of Strategic Services
- Hamburg, Germany, Harburg, Altona, Cuxhaven, Bundesrepublik Deutschland, Federal Republic of Germany, Hamburg Land, Wilhemsburg, and Elbe
- Structure, Transportation, Ports, Facilities and Structures, World War II, 1939-1945, and City map
- Held by
- More details at
This data is hosted by Princeton, and is currently unavailable to preview and download. Stanford University does not hold this data and cannot provide access to it, at this time. If you have questions about this or other unavailable datasets from Princeton Maps and Geospatial Information Center please submit your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.