EarthWorks Geospatial Catalog

Part of Princeton

Author(s)
Description
In upper margin: Plate 22. From: Atlas of the City of Trenton and Borough of Princeton, Mercer County, New Jersey / compiled and drawn from official records, private plans and actual surveys by and under the direct management and supervision of J.M. Lathrop, C.E. Philadelphia : A.H. Mueller, 1905. Map shows Princeton University, the Theological Seminary, and Princeton west to the borough line and north to Hodge Ave.
Publisher
[Philadelphia : A.H. Mueller, 1905]
Place(s)
New Jersey
Subject(s)
Princeton University—Maps, Real property—New Jersey—Princeton—Maps, and Princeton, N.J.—Maps
Held by
Princeton
More details at