EarthWorks Geospatial Catalog

Bound Brook & Bloomington, Somerset Co., N. J. (Sheet 3)

Author(s)
Description
"July 1890." Includes key, key map and text. "3890". The name of South Bound Brook was changed to Bloomington in 1869. In 1891, the name reverted back to South Bound Brook. cf. Wikipedia.
Publisher
New York : Sanborn-Perris Map Co., Limited, 1890.
Place(s)
New Jersey
Subject(s)
Real property—New Jersey—Bound Brook—Maps, Real property—New Jersey—South Bound Brook—Maps, Bound Brook (N.J.)—Maps, and South Bound Brook (N.J.)—Maps
Held by
Princeton
More details at