Town plan: Stuttgart, 1936 (Part 2)
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section. G.S.G.S 4480
- This is a city map of Stuttgart, Germany, shown at a 1:19,000 scale. This city map was created by the Great Britain War Office, Geographical Section.
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section.
- Stuttgart, Germany, and Baden-Wuerttemberg Land
- Structure, Transportation, Facilities and Structures, Relief, Land use, World War II, 1939-1945, and City blocks
- Held by
- More details at
This data is hosted by Princeton, and is currently unavailable to preview and download. Stanford University does not hold this data and cannot provide access to it, at this time. If you have questions about this or other unavailable datasets from Princeton Maps and Geospatial Information Center please submit your feedback to email@example.com.