Bombay : the gateway of India (1958)
- India. Ministry of Transport and Communications
- This is a map of the city of Bombay, India, shown at a 1:21,600. The map was created for civilian use by India's Ministry of Transport and Communications and the Department of Tourism.
- India. Ministry of Transport and Communications; Department of Tourism
- Bombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra State, India, and MAX G7654.B8.1958.I5
- City plan, Tourist map, Transportation, and structure
- Held by
- More details at
This data is hosted by Princeton, and is currently unavailable to preview and download. Stanford University does not hold this data and cannot provide access to it, at this time. If you have questions about this or other unavailable datasets from Princeton Maps and Geospatial Information Center please submit your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.