Tibet Derived Township Boundaries, 2000
- University of Michigan. China Data Center.
- Tibet Derived Township Boundaries, 2000 is a polygon theme representing approximated township boundaries for Tibet Province in China. This data layer is part of the Tibet 2000 Township Census data set produced by the All China Marketing Research Co. and distributed by the University of Michigan, China Data Center.
- All China Marketing Research Co.
- 2000 Tibet Township Population Census Data with GIS Maps
- China, Xizang (China), Xikang Sheng (China), and Tibet (China)
- Held by
This data is hosted by Columbia, and is currently unavailable to preview and download. Stanford University does not hold this data and cannot provide access to it, at this time. If you have questions about this or other unavailable datasets from Columbia University GIS & Statistical Data Resources please submit your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.