United States National Waterway Network (node), 2008
- Vanderbilt Engineering Center for Transportation Operations and Research Vanderbilt University and Research and Innovative Technology Administration's Bureau of Transportation Statistics (RITA/BTS)
- United States National Waterway Network (node), 2008 is a point theme representing physical entities such as river confluences, ports/facilities, and intermodal terminals, US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE nodes), or may be inserted for analytical purposes. Approximately 180 USACE ports are geo-coded in the node database. The data set covers the 48 contiguous states plus the District of Columbia, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico and water links between. The nominal scale of the dataset varies with the source material. The majority of the information is at 1:100,000 with larger scales used in harbor/bay/port areas and smaller scales used in open waters.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Navigation Data Center
- National Transportation Atlas Databases (NTAD) 2008
- United States
- transportation, oceans, and inlandWaters
- Held by
This data is hosted by Columbia, and is currently unavailable to preview and download. Stanford University does not hold this data and cannot provide access to it, at this time. If you have questions about this or other unavailable datasets from Columbia University GIS & Statistical Data Resources please submit your feedback to email@example.com.