United States National Bridge Inventory, 2013
- United States. Bureau of Transportation Statistics and United States. Federal Highway Administration.
- The NBI is a collection of information (database) describing the more than 600,000 of the Nation's bridges located on public roads, including Interstate Highways, U.S. highways, State and county roads, as well as publicly-accessible bridges on Federal lands. It presents a State by State summary analysis of the number, location, and general condition of highway bridges within each State.
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- National Transportation Atlas Databases (NTAD) 2013
- United States
- inlandWaters, location, structure, and transportation
- Held by
This data is hosted by Columbia, and is currently unavailable to preview and download. Stanford University does not hold this data and cannot provide access to it, at this time. If you have questions about this or other unavailable datasets from Columbia University GIS & Statistical Data Resources please submit your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.