United States Populated Places, 2013
- United States. Bureau of Transportation Statistics
- This data set includes cities in the United States, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. These cities were collected from the 1970 National Atlas of the United States. Where applicable, U.S. Census Bureau codes for named populated places were associated with each name to allow additional information to be attached. The Geographic Names Information System (GNIS) was also used as a source for additional information. This is a revised version of the December, 2003, data set.
- U.S. Geological Survey
- National Transportation Atlas Databases (NTAD) 2013
- United States, United States, USA, California, Utah, Maryland, West Virginia, Nevada, Missouri, District of Columbia, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, U.S. Virgin Islands, Iowa, Maine, Illinois, Georgia, Alabama, North Dakota, Arizona, Indiana, New Jersey, Oregon, Kentucky, Vermont, Arkansas, Kansas, Michigan, Hawaii, South Carolina, Idaho, Wyoming, Nebraska, Minnesota, Mississippi, Florida, New Mexico, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Virginia, Massachusetts, Wisconsin, Virgin Islands, Rhode Island, Ohio, New York, Montana, Washington, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Louisiana, Tennessee, Connecticut, Texas, Colorado, Delaware, and Alaska
- location and transportation
- 2011 and 2007
- Held by
This data is hosted by Columbia, and is currently unavailable to preview and download. Stanford University does not hold this data and cannot provide access to it, at this time. If you have questions about this or other unavailable datasets from Columbia University GIS & Statistical Data Resources please submit your feedback to email@example.com.