United States Ports, 2013
- United States. Bureau of Transportation Statistics and United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
- Contains physical information on commercial facilities at the principal U.S. Coastal, Great Lakes and Inland Ports. The data consists of listings of port area's waterfront facilities, including information on berthing, cranes, transit sheds, grain elevators, marine repair plants, fleeting areas, and docking and storage facilities. Collection of data is performed on a rotational basis to ensure on-site accuracy at each facility.
- Research and Innovative Technology Administration's Bureau of Transportation Statistics (RITA/BTS)
- National Transportation Atlas Databases (NTAD) 2013
- United States
- transportation, economy, inlandWaters, location, and structure
- 2011 and 2007
- Held by
This data is hosted by Columbia, and is currently unavailable to preview and download. Stanford University does not hold this data and cannot provide access to it, at this time. If you have questions about this or other unavailable datasets from Columbia University GIS & Statistical Data Resources please submit your feedback to email@example.com.