Urban Areas of the Middle Ages, Paris, France, 1300
- Bourlet, Caroline and Bethe, Anne-Laure
- This polygon shapefile represents the boundaries of three urban areas around Paris, France as they existed during the Middle Ages (ca. 1300). These regions are defined in relation to the Seine River, the right bank (Outre Grand-Point), the City, and the left bank (Outre-Petit-Point).The ALPAGE programme aims to provide collaborative tools for the Humanities and Social Sciences and for Information Communication Technology (ICT) allowing for the development of research about the Parisian urban area. This aim is achieved by means of a GIS that includes cadastral and historical layers.
- Analyse Diachronique de l'espace Urbain Parisien: Approche Geomatique
- Paris (France)
- Land use, Urban areas, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This data is a direct result of the work of the researchers from the ALPAGE consortium who released this data under an Open Data Commons Open Database Licence (ODbL). Therefore, use of this data by others must respect the legal requirements specific to this licence. All freely downloadable data contains the shapefiles, metadata file and licence files describing the users rights and responsibilities. All data produced within the consortium is published in this way with the exception of any ongoing work which is in process of academic evaluation (masters, doctoral thesis, habilitation to supervise research).
- Copyright resides with the originator.
- Open Data Commons Open Database License 1.0
|Click on map to inspect values|