Carte Generale de L'Afrique (Raster Image)
- Mentelle, E. (Edme), 1730-1815 and Stanford Geospatial Center
- This layer is a georeferenced raster image of an historic continental map of Africa from 1829, originally created by Edme Mentelle. All map collar and inset information is also available as part of the raster image, including any inset maps, profiles, statistical tables, directories, text, illustrations, or other information associated with the principal map. This map was scanned and georeferenced by the Stanford University Geospatial Center using a Bonne projection. This layer is part of a collection of digitally curated georeferenced maps of Africa held by Stanford University Libraries.
- Stanford Digital Repository
- Historical geography, Landforms, Bodies of water, and Imagery and Base Maps
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This work is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights.
- Public Domain Mark 1.0
|Click on map to inspect values|