South America--northeast coast, Venezuela--Trinidad and Tobago, Gulf of Paria (Raster Image)
- Land Info (Firm) and United States. National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Prepared and published by the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. Depths shown by isolines and soundings. Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Shipping list no: 2004-2007-S. "From British and Venezuelan charts to 1996. "Soundings in meters." "Copyright 2004 by the United States government. No copyright claimed under Title 17 U.S.C." Includes source diagram, and index to next larger scale charts. Map no.24404. This map is part of a collection of scanned and georeferenced nautical charts produced by the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). United States. National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency. (2004). South America--northeast coast, Venezuela--Trinidad and Tobago, Gulf of Paria (Raster Image). LandInfo. Available at: https://purl.stanford.edu/bn282cc6268 This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Land Info (Firm)
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Nautical Charts
- Paria, Gulf of (Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago) and Caribbean Sea
- Navigation and Imagery and Base Maps
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Land Info grants customer unlimited license for internal academic use of data and license to distribute data on an isolated non-commercial basis, or as Derived Works.
- Copyright LAND INFO Worldwide Mapping, LLC