Liquified Natural Gas Sites, Northeast United States, 2011
- United States. Coast Guard
- This dataset shows Offshore Deepwater Liquified Natural Gas (LNG) ports in the northeast region, which includes the proposed Neptune Deepwater LNG Port and the Northeast Gateway LNG Deepwater Port off the coast of Massachusetts in Massachusetts Bay. Data were created using geographic information from the light list corrected through week 4/11 from the Local Notice to Mariners (LNM) U.S. Coast Guard Navigation Center for District 1.This dataset identifies the location of existing and proposed buoys that denote the presence of liquified natural gas (LNG) offshore energy receiving facilities.
- Northeast Ocean Data
- Northeastern states
- Natural gas reserves, Natural gas in submerged lands, Offshore gas industry, Environment, Oceans, and Utilities and Communication
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|