Steep Slope Areas: Humboldt County, California, 2015
- von Dohlen, Jerry
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries for Percent Slope greater than 30% in the County of Humboldt, California. This coverage was derived from 10 meter Digital Elevation Models (DEMs) from the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection Fire Resource and Assessment Program (FRAP). These data are used to inform Land Use planning and permitting efforts.The Humboldt County Planning and Building Department is responsible for protecting the public health, safety and welfare via building permit review and inspections consistent with California model codes as well as planning and development review and approval consistent with the county's General Plan. This Department oversees the Advance Planning Division, which is responsible for the Humboldt County's Geographic Information System (GIS) that is utilized by other County Departments; many federal, state and local agencies; and the general public. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- Humboldt County Planning and Building Department
- Humboldt County (Calif.)
- Slopes (Soil mechanics)--Stability, Land use--Planning, Boundaries, and Geoscientific Information
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|