Air Monitoring Stations: California, 2002-2004
- Stephen P. Teale Data Center (Calif.). and California. Air Resources Board. Planning and Technical Support Division.
- This point shapefile represents all air monitoring stations active in California from 2001 until 2003. The data within the shapefile was obtained from the Air Resources Board's Ambient Air Quality Data Summaries (ADAM) database.Developed for the California Air Resources Board (ARB) GIS data library.
- California. Air Resources Board
- Air quality monitoring stations, Air quality management, Climatology, Meteorology and Atmosphere, and Location
- 2002 and 2004
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|