Carte de France 1:20,000
- Institut géographique national (France) and France Armée. Service géographique
- dressé, dessiné et publié par l'Institut géographique national, Service géographique de l'armée. Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Relief also shown by landform drawings on some maps. Depths shown by contours on some maps. Sheets from 1920s-1930s are in black and white. Vegetation types shown in green symbols and tints. Each sheet is named and numbered in upper margin, e.g.: Paris 5-6 or Cluses no.4 Map series of France showing roads, boundaries, railroads, tramways, vegetation, water features, monuments, plantation, and transportation. Printing date in right margin at bottom on some maps, e.g.: Tirage de Février 1941. Includes declination magnetic diagram, sheet index diagram at upper right corner, and notes in lower border and margin. Index diagram shows the 1:50,000 sheet number, e.g.: XXII-15 or XXIX-32 and is divided into 4 or 8 parts depending on the sheet's numbering (no. 1-2 or just no.1). "L'ellipsoide de Clarke."
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).