Submarine Cables, Northeast United States, 2010
- United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, United States. Department of Commerce, United States. National Ocean Service, and Coastal Services Center (U.S.)
- This line shapefile depicts the location of submarine cables as defined by the NOAA Electronic Navigation Charts and the NOAA Raster Nautical Charts.To support coastal and ocean planning and other activities pursuant to the Coastal Zone Management Act, Energy Policy Act, Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act, National Environmental Policy Act, Rivers and Harbors Act and the Submerged Lands Act.
- Coastal Services Center (U.S.)
- New York (State), New Hampshire, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Rhode Island Sound (Mass. and R.I.), Maine, Gulf of, and Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.)
- Cables, Submarine, Oceans, Environment, and Utilities and Communication
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|