World Bathymetry, -5000 Meter Depths, 1:10 million (2012)
- Patterson, Tom and Kelso, Nathaniel Vaughn
- This shapefile represents batymetric polygons at -5000 meters depth. These data were created from created from SRTM Plus. Isobaths surrounding islands, seamounts, and near other steep slopes received considerable manual generalization to improve legibility. This layer is part of the Natural Earth Collection (v.2.0.0).Natural Earth is a public domain map dataset available at 1:10m, 1:50m, and 1:110 million scales. Featuring tightly integrated vector and raster data, with Natural Earth you can make a variety of visually pleasing, well-crafted maps with cartography or GIS software.
- North American Cartographic Information Society
- Earth (Planet)
- Bathymetric maps, Oceans, and Elevation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|