Refuse Collection Areas: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile depicts refuse collection franchise areas for the County of Santa Cruz, California. The Refuse and Recycling Collection in the County's unincorporated area is divided into 3 franchise areas. The largest is Santa Cruz Waste Management's exclusive Franchise Area. In the San Lorenzo Valley, Valley Trash Franchise has the right to provide service to up to 300 customers in its Franchise Area. The rest of the people in San Lorenzo Valley receive service from Waste Management. In the north coast portion of the County, there is a Non-Exclusive Franchise agreement that any company may provide refuse and recycling service in this area. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Refuse collection, Refuse disposal industry, Boundaries, and Utilities and Communication
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|