Airports, Macedonia, 2006
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Macedonia (Republic). Agency for Real Estate Cadastre
- This point shapefile represents airports in Macedonia. The Global Map Macedonia was developed by SAGW as e CAD data in dgn format, and then adapted in to Global Map standards. gmmk20 2011-11-01 2.0 Source data for creation the Global Mapping data are data from cadastral plans in scale 1:1000, 1:2500, 1:5000 and 1:10000 in raster form. All data are topologically correct. The boundaries are generalized according to the Global Mapping Specifications v.2 for scale 1:1000000. The geospatial data are transformed from the local Macedonian state coordinate system to WGS84, UTM 34 projection. The Global Map Macedonia - Drainage, Population Center and Transportation layer were developed by digitizing of the excisting maps in scale 1:200.000.Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Airports and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|