[Hokkaidō Jissoku Kirizu]
- Hokkaido (Japan) and 北海道廳
- Highly detailed topographic maps of Hokkaido, Japan, from 36th year of Meiji era (1903, Fourth printing). Title taken/modified from index, Esan sheet (II,3 -- also includes legend). Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Shows topography (including grasslands, wetlands, vegetation, etc.), waterways, various land routes, various locations (mines, sites of battles, anchorages, lights, etc.), cities and towns. In Japanese, with various place names in Latin script. Additional responsibilities in margins. Inset maps on some sheets. Contents list may be incomplete. 0030
- Hokkaido (Japan)
- Nineteen hundreds (Decade)
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).