Upland Habitat Goals Project Study Area: San Francisco Bay Area, California, 2011
- Bay Area Open Space Council, Conservation Lands Network, San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project, and GreenInfo Network (Firm)
- This polygon shapefile depicts the extent of the San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project Study Area where the analysis occured, onto which other thematic data can be layered.The boundary starts at the shoreline of the San Francisco Bay and extends to the outside edge of each of the nine counties in the San Francisco Bay Area Region, California covering nearly 4.3 million acres. This layer is part of the Conservation Lands Network regional biodiversity GIS database.This dataset was developed/compiled for use in the San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project, a Project used to identify a Conservation Lands Network (CLN) for biodiversity preservation to inform conservation investments and lasting cooperative conservation partnerships. The Conservation Lands Network GIS Database is the primary output of the Project. The data depicts the spatially explicit CLN that is recommended for the nine county San Francisco Bay Area Region, California.
- Bay Area Open Space Council
- San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.), Alameda County (Calif.), Contra Costa County (Calif.), Marin County (Calif.), Napa County (Calif.), San Francisco County (Calif.), San Mateo County (Calif.), Santa Clara County (Calif.), Solano County (Calif.), and Sonoma County (Calif.)
- Landscape assessment, Environment, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|