San Lorenzo Valley Response Areas: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile represents San Lorenzo Valley emergency response areas in the County of Santa Cruz, California. These Areas were created to have a single contact person for a neighborhood or group of houses within the San Lorenzo Valley Area. In the event of a natural disaster, the contact person would be responsible for making sure that each household had been checked and notified of what to do (i.e. evacuate, where to go, etc.). The phone numbers of these individuals are confidential, and not used for any purpose other than notification during or after a natural disaster. Attributes contain a 2 letter code for general area and a 1 or 2 digit number for more specific areas. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Special districts, County services, Emergency management, Natural disasters, San Lorenzo Valley (Calif.), Boundaries, and Environment
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|