Second-level Administrative Divisions, El Salvador, 2015
- Hijmans, Robert J. and University of California, Berkeley. Museum of Vertebrate Zoology
- This polygon shapefile contains the second-level administrative divisions of El Salvador (adm2). Level 2 divisions include municipalities. This layer is part of the Global Administrative Areas 2015 (v2.8) dataset.
- University of California, Berkeley. Museum of Vertebrate Zoology
- El Salvador
- Administrative and political divisions and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|