Urban Streams: San Francisco Bay Area, California, 2008
- Bay Area Open Space Council, Conservation Lands Network, San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project, and GreenInfo Network (Firm)
- This polyline shapefile depicts all National Hydrography Dataset (NHD) streams falling within the urban areas of the nine county San Francisco Bay Area Region, California (as defined by the California Department of Conversation Farming Mapping and Monitoring Program). To create this layer, a simple clip was performed using the 2008 Farming Mapping and Monitoring Program Urban layer. This was useful to the Fish and Riparian Focus Team to give the Team an idea of how many miles of creeks fall in urban areas and their general locations.This dataset was developed/compiled for use in the San Francisco Bay Area Upland Habitat Goals Project, a Project used to identify a Conservation Lands Network (CLN) for biodiversity preservation to inform conservation investments and lasting cooperative conservation partnerships. The Conservation Lands Network GIS Database is the primary output of the Project. The data depicts the spatially explicit CLN that is recommended for the nine county San Francisco Bay Area Region, California.
- Bay Area Open Space Council
- San Francisco Bay (Calif.), San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.), Alameda County (Calif.), Contra Costa County (Calif.), Marin County (Calif.), Napa County (Calif.), San Francisco County (Calif.), San Mateo County (Calif.), Santa Clara County (Calif.), Solano County (Calif.), and Sonoma County (Calif.)
- Hydrography, Urban watersheds, Waterways, Rivers, Environment, and Inland Waters
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|