- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Map of the Transvaal showing cities, towns, villages, roads, railways, rivers, borders and other features in the region of the Limpopo River. Relief shown by contours and color-coded shading. Projection of the International Map. Coordinates approximate and based on Greenwich meridian. 2 bar scales on map, given in "Kilometres" and "Miles." "Africa 1:2,000,000". "South F 35-36, G 35-36". "Small corrections Sept. 1924." Includes legend and index map.
- Drawn and printed at the War Office
- Africana Historical Maps
- Africa, Transvaal (South Africa), Limpopo River, and South Africa
- 20th century
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image courtesy University of Cape Town Libraries, Special Collections: Maps scanned under the William and Yvonne Jacobson Digital Africana Program at UCT. If you have questions, please contact David Rumsey Map Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Property rights reside with the repository. Copyright © Stanford University. All Rights Reserved.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial 3.0 Unported license (CC BY-NC).