Marine Ports of California, 2001
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region and King, Chad
- This point shapefile identifies 194 marine and inland port locations used by marine fisheries for the landing and sale of fish and invertebrates. Each port has a code identifier which is linked to fishery landings at that port. The code is referenced in several other fishery datasets in this collection. This layer is part of a collection of data created by the California Department of Fish & Game.Port identification and location is used to analyze and map marine fishery activities by geographic region throughout California.
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region
- Harbors, Fisheries, Oceans, and Economy
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|