United States National Atlas Airports, 2010-2012
- National Atlas of the United States, Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.), and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- This point shapefile represents airports in the United States, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands with airport passenger enplanements of 25 passengers or more per year. This layer is part of the 2014 ESRI Data and Maps collection for ArcGIS 10.2.U.S. National Atlas Airports provides information about the locations, names, location identifiers, and enplanements of airports for conducting geographic analysis on national and large regional scales.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.)
- United States, United States Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico
- Airports, Airport control towers, Runways (Aeronautics), Transportation, Location, and Elevation
- 2010 and 2012
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|