Cape of Good Hope. Mount Fletcher
- Dobson, M. C., Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section, and Great Britain. Ordnance Survey Office, Southampton
- Topographical map indicating Mount Fletcher and other towns and villages, roads, railways, rivers, mountains and other features in the area surrounding Mount Fletcher. Relief shown by contours, form lines and spot heights. Map folds into an outer cover. Index to adjoining sheets. Table listing halting places. 4 ancillary maps (scale 1 in. to 0.5 miles): Stanford's Drift -- Keneka Drift -- Tina River Drift -- Tsitsa River Drift ; 3 ancillary maps (scale 1 in. to 1 mile): Mount Fletcher -- Matatiele -- Keneka Drift. Sheet South-H-35/Q. Mounted on cloth. Descriptive text on nature of country, roads, drifts, transport, water, fuel, grazing, suplies, towns and horse sickness.
- Drawn and printed at the War Office
- Africa Military Maps
- Africa and Mount Fletcher (South Africa)
- 20th century
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image courtesy University of Cape Town Libraries, Special Collections: Maps scanned under the William and Yvonne Jacobson Digital Africana Program at UCT. If you have questions, please contact David Rumsey Map Center at email@example.com.
- Property rights reside with the repository. Copyright © Stanford University. All Rights Reserved.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial 3.0 Unported license (CC BY-NC).