Airport Clear Zones: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile contains airport clear zones for the Watsonville Municipal Airport in the County of Santa Cruz, California. An airport clear zone is that section of an approach zone of aircraft where the plane defining the glide path is 50 feet or less above the location of the center line of the runway. The clear zone ends where the height of the glide path above ground level is above 50 feet. Land use under the clear zone is restricted. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Watsonville (Calif.) and Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Airports, Airport zoning, Runways (Aeronautics), and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|