United States National Atlas Public Land Survey, 1972-2002
- National Atlas of the United States, Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.), and Geological Survey (U.S.)
- This polygon shapefile represents the Public Land Surveys (for example, donation lands, land grants, and public and private surveys of public lands) of the United States. This layer is part of the 2014 ESRI Data and Maps collection for ArcGIS 10.2.U.S. National Atlas Public Land Survey provides the Public Land Surveys for geographic display and analysis at regional and national levels.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.)
- United States, United States Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico
- Land use surveys, Public lands, Indian reservations, Military reservations, Land grants, Military, and Planning and Cadastral
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|