California Coastal Wetlands, 2006
- California. Department of Fish and Game. Marine Resources Region
- This polygon shapefile was derived from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Coastal Change Analysis Program's Southern Coastal California Land Cover data. It depicts coastal wetlands in Santa Barbara, Ventura, Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Orange, Riverside and San Diego countiesThis coverage includes California counties represented by the MLPA South Coast Study Region, from Point Conception south to the Mexico border, and was used to evaluate and map of coastal wetland habitat for the Marine Life Protection Act (MLPA) planning process
- California and Pacific Ocean
- Coasts, Wetlands, Marshes, Biology and Ecology, and Oceans
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|