Plan of Prague
- V. Neubert a synové and Czechoslovakia Transport and Tourists Office
- Published by: Tourists Enquiry Office Praha I. Obecní du̐m ; Edition: Ĉedok, Czechoslovak Transport and Tourists Office Praha II., Mikulandská ; V. Neubert a synové Praha-Smichov. Indexes verso. Shows streets (including unfinished), railroads, bridges, parks, waterways, places of interest, stadiums, cemeteries, waterways. Dated from "Sokolský Stadium" (Great Strahov Stadium), absence of Jirásek Bridge, and comparison with other maps of similar date.
- Tourists Enquiry Office
- Prague (Czech Republic)
- Nineteen twenties
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).