KAART der REYZE van drie Schepen naar het ZUYDLAND in de Jaaren 1721 en 1722
- Shows the voyage of three Dutch ships under the command of Capt. Jacob Roggeveen from Amsterdam to Iava. Includes partial outlines of N. Zeeland, van Diemens Land, Nieuw Holland, and t'Land van Quiri. Possibly the work of Isaac Tirion. [Anonymous]. California as an island with indented coastline and place names including K. Blanco, K.S. Sebastiaan, and F. Draks baai. (No previous use of 'K' used for 'cape' seen.) Water passage continues north between Compagnies Land and Noord America. None found.
- The Glen McLaughlin Map Collection of California as an Island
- America--Maps and California as an island--Maps
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Glen McLaughlin Map Collection of California as an Island courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).