- United States National Ocean Service
- National Ocean Service. Depths shown by isolines and gradient tints. Shipping list no.: 91-0330-P. In margin: "3-Dimensional View. Scale 1:600,000. Viewing angle 35° from horizontal. Vertical exaggeration 6:1." Includes NOS survey index and information, index to adjoining sheets, depth gradient diagram, and LORAN linear interpolator. "Bathymetric map LM161." Also available via the Internet from the NGDC NOAA web site. Address as of 2/15/08: http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/mgg/bathymetry/maps/previews/LM-161.pdf; current access via PURL.
- U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, National Ocean Service
- Mexico, Gulf of, Orca Basin, and Gulf of Mexico
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. If you have questions, please contact the Branner Earth Science Library & Map Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Property rights reside with the repository. Copyright © Stanford University. All Rights Reserved.
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial 3.0 Unported license (CC BY-NC).