Bay of Biscay, Spain--north coast, approaches to Avilés and Gijón (Raster Image)
- Land Info (Firm) and United States. National Imagery and Mapping Agency
- Prepared and published by the National Imagery and Mapping Agency. Depths shown by isolines and soundings. Relief shown by contours and spot heights. "From Spanish charts to 1998." Shipping list no.: 2001-2006-S. "Copyright 2000 by the United States Government. No copyright claimed under Title 17 U.S.C." "Soundings in meters." Place names in Spanish with glossary in English. Components: [Approaches]. Scale 1:75,000 -- Avilés. Scale 1:15,000 -- Gijón. Scale 1:15,000. Includes source diagram. Map no.37481. This map is part of a collection of scanned and georeferenced nautical charts produced by the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). United States. National Imagery and Mapping Agency. (2000). Bay of Biscay, Spain--north coast, approaches to Avilés and Gijón (Raster Image). LandInfo. Available at: https://purl.stanford.edu/fk154by4882 This layer is presented in the WGS84 coordinate system for web display purposes. Downloadable data are provided in native coordinate system or projection.
- Land Info (Firm)
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency Nautical Charts
- Biscay, Bay of (France and Spain), Spain, Avilés, and Gijón
- Nautical charts, Harbors, Navigation, and Imagery and Base Maps
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Land Info grants customer unlimited license for internal academic use of data and license to distribute data on an isolated non-commercial basis, or as Derived Works.
- Copyright LAND INFO Worldwide Mapping, LLC