Landuse: Uganda, 2006
- United Nations. Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs and Uganda Bureau of Statistics (UBOS)
- This polygon shapefile depicts land use types in Uganda (without populated areas) including forest lands, game reserves, parks, rangelands, and bodeis of water. These data were extracted from the Uganda Bureau of Statistics parish boundaries of 2006.These data are intended for researchers, students, policy makers and the general public for reference and mapping purposes, and may be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production.
- Land use, Forests, Parks, Rangelands, Game reserves, Bodies of water, Farming, and Environment
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|