General Plan Public Facilities Designations: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile contains public facilities in the County of Santa Cruz County, California as defined in General Plan adopted May 24, 1994.Facility classifications include Cemetery, School, Fire Station, Hospital, Library, Parking, Post Office, Utility and Religious. This coverage does not constitute a complete set of all Public Facilities in the County. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Regional planning, Community development, Land use--Planning, Public buildings, Religious institutions, Planning and Cadastral, and Structure
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|