- Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth), 1827-1901 and J.H. Colton & Co
- Relief shown by hachures. Inset map: City of San Francisco. Scale [ca. 1:31,680]. Inset shows wards, public buildings, original shoreline, etc. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1855, by J.H. Colton & Co. ..." Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
- Colton's Atlas of the world
- California and San Francisco (Calif.)
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- Image from the Map Collections courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact Branner Earth Sciences Library & Map Collections at email@example.com.
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights (Public Domain Mark 1.0).