Reservoir Protection Areas: Santa Cruz County, California, 2015
- Garcia, Paul and Price, Matt
- This polygon shapefile represents reservoir protections areas in the County of Santa Cruz, California as defined in the Conservation and Open Space section of General Plan adopted May 24, 1994. Reservoir protection areas consist of the proposed water supply reservoir sites and areas within 1250 feet of the high water elevation of Reservoirs, as shown on the General Plan Resources and Constraints maps. For example, in the College Lake area, the area is defined as 1250 foot offset from the Proposed Reservoir, not crossing Highway 152, not crossing Holohan, not entering the USL and not affecting the Fairgrounds. Development activities are limited within Proposed reservoir protection areas. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data created for Santa Cruz County, California.The Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Unit falls under the purview of the County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department. The GIS Unit serves all County departments and external customers and provides data on land, features and people of Santa Cruz County. Santa Cruz County encompasses 4 cities and approximately 265,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- County of Santa Cruz Information Services Department
- Santa Cruz County (Calif.)
- Hydrography, Bodies of water, Reservoirs, Inland Waters, and Environment
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|