State Assembly Districts: Solano County, California, 2015
- Armstrong, Jake H.
- This polygon shapefile depicts boundaries for State Assembly Districts 4, 11 and 14 for the County of Solano, California. The California State Assembly is the lower house of the California State Legislature. Assembly District boundaries are redrawn every ten years based on data from the United States Census. Current Assembly District boundaries were drawn in 2011 by the California Citizens Redistricting Commission and took effect with the 2012 election. Due to the state's large population and relatively small legislature, the Assembly has the largest population per representative ration. This layer is part of a collection of GIS data produced by Solano County, California.Solano Regional Geographic Information Systems Consortium (Solano ReGIS) is a cooperative of local government agencies within Solano County, California, working together to share spatial data, pool resources, and provide GIS expertise to Solano ReGIS members, which include the Cities of Benicia, Dixon, Fairfield, Rio Vista, Suisun City, Vacaville and Vallejo; the County of Solano; the Fairfield-Suisun Sewer District; the Local Agency Formation Commission (LAFCO); the Solano County Water Agency; the Solano Irrigation District; the Solano Transportation Authority; and the Vallejo Sanitation and Flood Control District. These Solano ReGIS members provide public access to applications, maps and spatial data. Solano County encompasses 7 cities and approximately 425,000 people. This coverage can be used for basic applications such as viewing, querying, and map output production, or to provide a basemap to support graphical overlays and analyses of geospatial data.
- Solano County Department of Information Technology
- Solano County (Calif.)
- Administrative and political divisions, Election districts, California. Legislature. Assembly, and Boundaries
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|