- Adrichem, Christiaan van, 1533-1585 and Brunus, Gerhardus
- Christiaan van Adrichem ; Gerhardus Brunus. Relief shown pictorially. Coordinates approximate and based on Greenwich meridian. Bar scale on map given in "Miliaria vnius horae". Shows topography, drainage, travel routes, places of historical interest. Sites of interest are numbered (there is no key present). From Adrichem's Theatrum Terrae Sanctae. Koeln : Officina Birckmannica, 1590.
- [Officina Birckmannica],
- The Leonard and Juliet Rothman Holy Lands Map Collection
- Bible, Geography, Christianity, and Twelve tribes of Israel
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This work has been identified as being free of known restrictions under copyright law, including all related and neighboring rights. You can copy, modify, distribute and perform the work, even for commercial purposes, all without asking permission.
- Images from the Leonard and Juliet Rothman Holy Lands Map Collection courtesy Stanford University Libraries. This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use. If you have questions, please contact the David Rumsey Map Center at email@example.com
- This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial 3.0 Unported license (CC BY-NC).