1 Degree Graticule, Northeast United States, 2010
- United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, United States. Department of Commerce, United States. National Ocean Service, and Coastal Services Center (U.S.)
- This line shapefile displays graticules (grid lines of latitude parallels and longitude meridians) for the Northeastern United States at 1 degree intervals. This is a utility data set to support cartographic activities for coastal zone management in the Northeastern United States.To support coastal and ocean planning and other activities pursuant to the Coastal Zone Management Act, Energy Policy Act, Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act, National Environmental Policy Act, Rivers and Harbors Act and the Submerged Lands Act.
- Coastal Services Center (U.S.)
- Atlantic Ocean, Buzzards Bay (Mass. : Bay), Cape Cod Bay (Mass.), Casco Bay (Me.), Connecticut, Maine, Gulf of, Long Island Sound (N.Y. and Conn.), Maine, Massachusetts, Massachusetts Bay (Mass.), Nantucket Sound (Mass.), New Hampshire, New York (State), Penobscot Bay (Me.), Rhode Island, Rhode Island Sound (Mass. and R.I.), and Vineyard Sound (Mass.)
- Grids (Cartography) and Location
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|