United States National Transportation Atlas Railroads, 1998-2002
- United States. Bureau of Transportation Statistics, United States. Federal Railroad Administration, and Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.)
- This line shapefile represents a comprehensive database of the nation's railway system at 1:100,000 scale. The data set covers the 48 contiguous States plus the District of Columbia within United States. This layer is part of the 2014 ESRI Data and Maps collection for ArcGIS 10.2.U.S. National Transportation Atlas Railroads provides location and partial attribute information for use in national and regional network analysis applications.
- Environmental Systems Research Institute (Redlands, Calif.)
- United States
- Railroads and Transportation
- 1998 and 2002
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|