Aqueducts and Canals, Georgia, 2013
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping and Georgia. National Agency for Public Registry
- This line shapefile represents aqueducts and canals in Georgia. The Global Map Georgia version 2 was developed from the 2008 Year, data - 1:1 000 000, source data -Topo map image. Updated information from the Ministries, political boundary line and political boundary area were developed from the Topo 1 000 000 gmmk10 2006-03-08Global Map data were developed under the cooperation of National Geospatial Information Authorities (NGIAs) of respective countries and regions.
- International Steering Committee for Global Mapping
- Aqueducts and Transportation
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This dataset is freely available for academic use and other non-commercial use. Redistribution, or commercial use is not allowed without prior permission. You are free to create maps and use the data in other ways for publication in academic journals, books, reports, etc.
|Click on map to inspect values|