Proposed Large-Scale Irrigation Schemes: Kenya, 1992
- Ministry of Water Development (MoWD) and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). 1992a. The Study on the National Water Master Plan. "Table 4.3: Major Irrigation Projects to be Implemented by 2010." Nairobi: MoWD and JICA., Ministry of Water Development (MoWD) and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). 1992b. The Study on the National Water Master Plan. "Figure 4.3: Location of Selected Large-Scale Irrigation Schemes." Nairobi: MoWD and JICA., Kenya. Ministry of Water Development, and Kokusai Kyōryoku Kikō
- This polygon shapefile contains the locations of proposed large-scale irrigation schemes in Kenya.This data was used in Map 3.12 in Nature's Benefits in Kenya: An Atlas of Ecosystems and Human Well-Being.
- Kenya. Ministry of Water Development
- Irrigation, Structure, Farming, and Utilities and Communication
- Held by
- More details at
- Use and reproduction
- This item is in the public domain. There are no restrictions on use.
- This work is in the Public Domain, meaning that it is not subject to copyright.
|Click on map to inspect values|